Sunday, July 27, 2008

So many


Last fall I had the privilege of subbing for a kindergarten class and here is what I wrote about it.
(that was before I started this blog). This year I will be the Music teacher for Kindergarten !

Yesterday I subbed for the seven kids in Mr. Balzer's Kindergarten class. There are no native English speakers but they all do quite well. Except for some adjectives.

In discussing Noah's ark: "God send so many many rain."

Looking outside the window: "Over there so many snow ! ! !"

"My mommy said to drink so many water today"

Then Andy put on Jessica's cute little black hat, and when he took it off she
quickly blew on the inside and wrinkled up her nose and said:
"I wish there are no head lice in here."

It was so hard to correct them.....maybe I wouldn't make a good REAL Kindergarten teacher because I think they are TOO cute. Just like I loved hearing my own kids say things like,
"I didn't did it." ....and they changed and started saying it right ! ! !

With so many love to you,
Marilyn

1 comment:

Tim said...

I'm excited for you (and for the kids!) that you get to be the Kindergarten Music Teacher this year. They will love you!!! :) H and L are looking forward to you playing the piano and singing with you when you come visit. love, allyson