Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Sweet Daddy





Four years ago, on August 20, 2004 my Dad, Jerry Stowers, breathed his last breath on earth. I am not sure exactly what is going on in the heavenly realm now, but I do know
that he is with the LORD and that he looked forward to the gift of eternal life that was given to him many years ago because he chose to follow the Lord and be obedient to Him all his life.
So I celebrate the memory of a great man. My special Dad. He was very kindhearted, humorous, loving, and
talented. (in things like golf, harmonica, yo-y0, and magic tricks). He was the one who taught me to drive, mow the lawn, yoyo, play badmitton, play ping pong, tennis, and a bunch of other things ! ) He and my mom lived in Africa for about 30 years and I am sure that many are there in heaven , or will be, because of his testimony. I think about my Dad alot and still miss him. What an example he was to me as a father !

No comments: